Released snake-steak 0.3
Version 0.3 of snake-steak has been released. You can download it here.
Add API to manipulate project urls, improvements to command line interface, code cleanups.
Some of the major changes included:
- New update command to update urls, still experimental and can’t test it because the documented api doesn’t seem to work right now.
- Fix naming conventions, add docstrings, and other PEP 8 and pylint fixes.
- Debug infrastructure. Fix auth code loading.
- Don’t load authcode from ~/.fm_auth_code at module loading time.
- Better usage messages.
- Allow release tags, and read changelog from stdin.
- Convert to Unix newlines! (doh!)