Hey guys, seems it’s about that time of the year. I’m pleased to report it has been a productive one for me with respect to 9p (though it took me some time to get started), and I now actually have a clue about libixp. The biggest motivators for this release are:
- Wstat server support.
- The API has changed somewhat - things are a bit more verbose, but the Fcall struct is now ANSI/C99 compliant. The old API is still available, for the moment (-DIXP_NEEDAPI=89).
Other changes include:
- Fix bug affecting the offset of consecutive writes.
- Honour the server’s maximum message size.
- Fix ixpc’s command-line parsing.
- Fix build problems on Solaris.
- Add append command to ixpc.
The code is available at http://code.suckless.org/dl/libs/libixp-0.5.tar.gz - enjoy!