Released trackon 1.0
Version 1.0 of trackon has been released. You can download it here.
Feature complete, many small improvements and bug fixes, ready for public use.
Some of the major changes included:
- Display number of up/down/total trackers. And some html fixes.
- Many html and style improvements. Thanks to the reddit #webdesign folks for feedback and suggestions!
- Check and display SSL support.
- Many html and style fixes and improvements, thanks to 20h and others at #cat-v for their feedback.
- Documentation updates.
- Be more careful converting various error messages to unicode strings.
- Per tracker info pages.
- Tracker aliases and tracker descriptions.
- New /api/all to list all known trackers.
- New api: /api/fail!
- Make damned mako handle utf-8 properly, arrrr!
- HTML5 style charset declaration.
- Point new form to #new by default so errors are easier to find/see.
- Properly html-scape invalid tracker responses.
- Many other fixes and improvements.