Released trackon 0.5
Version 0.5 of trackon has been released. You can download it here.
First official release, all the core functionality is implemented.
Some of the major changes included:
- Tracker persistence (use datastore to backup and restore memcache when needed).
- Beginnings of the admin interface.
- New tracker check scheduling algorithm that is more flexible and takes into account min-interval.
- Log it when we give up on a new tracker, also avoid giving confusing and incorrect messages.
- Bette error detection/tracking, and provide a helper function to retrieve all existing info from trackers.
- Better validation of incoming urls, and report back when an invalid url was provided.
- Script to generate static pages using mako templates.
- Api-docs and FAQ static pages.
- Fluid CSS style.
- Display latency in ‘ms’
- Make sure we keep track of latency even on failure cases. Refactor tracker checking code.