Released atrack 0.9
Version 0.9 of atrack has been released. You can download it here.
Finalize core features, start to get ready for first stable release.
Some of the major changes included:
- Implement optional complete/incomplete (seeders/leechers) tracking.
- Make interval more easily configurable via global variable.
- New global flag: ERRORS, if False, on error cases we don’t bother returning anything to the client.
- Code and comments cleanups.
- New CSS look for index page.
- Fixed a few bugs.
- Update docs.