Released atrack 0.2
Version 0.2 of atrack has been released. You can download it here.
Many performance and correctness improvements. Starting to be usable as a production tracker.
Some of the major changes included:
- Profiling infrastructure.
- Update peer info on every request in case the port has changed.
- Allow https for announce file.
- New ‘mestat’ page to profile memcache’s usage.
- Redirect /announce to / if no query string args are given.
- Disable scrape url for now.
- Reject requests with keys of length >128.
- If event=stopped remove client from memcache.
- Simply return nothing error instead of throwing an exception, saves cpu and bandwidth.
- Many other cleanups and improvements.